What is it?
A TPS Enhancer is an inline device that overrides the computer
signal that is sent to your computer when you accelerate. When you accellerate with
the TPS installed, when your throttle position reaches 70%, the sensor overrides the
signal and tricks the computer into thinking your at 100% and opens your throttle to WOT
(Wide Open Throttle). What does this accomplish? An end result is quicker
throttle response and off the line power. At first I was skeptical about this mod,
but after testing with it on and off my car, you can tell a difference when the enhancer
1. With engine off, locate throttle position sensor connector
(See pictures above for detailed location information)
2. Gently unplug the connector from the sensor.
3. Plug factory connector into the red end of the TPS ENC, making
sure to line up pins.
4. Plug the other end of the harnes into the TPS Sensor.
5. Securely mount TPS in engine compartment. I zip tied
mine to the vacuum hose just above the sensor.
6. Test sensor by starting car. With the engine at idle,
the RED led should be litup. When throttle is at 70%, green led will lightup.
This part is available for purchase from WWW.PartsForYourCar.Com